Camperpark Midas and surroundings
Camperpark Midas is a beautifully landscaped camper village in the middle of nature. The black woodpecker still has its territory here and you can also enjoy all kinds of other birds.
The surroundings of Camperpark Midas are called the 'Dutch Black Forest'. And if you know the real Black Forest, you will understand why. It is a paradise for nature lovers, hikers and cyclists. Our camper park even has its own 10,000 m² hiking area with high deciduous trees, romantic paths and sturdy benches for quiet enjoyment.
What our camper park offers:
- Large, asphalted camper spaces up to 6.5 metres wide and 10 to 12 metres long. With a soft and quick-drying artificial grass surface of 8 x 4 metres next to each camper.
- Paved access roads.
- Space for a total of 60 campers.
- 16 easier pitches and 6 'stop & go' pitches with electricity connection.
- The entire site is surrounded by a high fence for complete privacy and there is video surveillance everywhere to keep out intruders. A nice sense of security in these times.
- Dogs are welcome, provided they are on a leash. There are plenty of rubbish bags to keep the grounds clean.
- On the site is a fenced off area of 50 x 100 metres for dogs. At a large distance from the camper places, so there is no nuisance for other recreationists.
- Camperpark Midas is open all year round.
- Mountain bike hire
- A comfortable bad-weather accommodation; our lounge area.
- Vending machines with (delicious!) coffee, soft drinks, snacks and emergency meals.
- Sandwich service
- Luxury sanitary facilities
- Washing machines and dryers
- Extensive camper service. You can empty your toilet, dispose of waste water, fill up with clean drinking water and even vacuum your camper and check your tyre pressure. We also offer this service (plus disposal of household waste) to motor home owners who are not staying with us.
- GPS: N 52.287114/ O 6.533064
In the surroundings:
- Restaurant 't Witte Hoes, right next to the entrance of our camper park, where you can enjoy a good cup of coffee or a delicious meal in a cosy atmosphere. Also take-away meals are possible.
- Plenty of cycling and walking possibilities.
- A beautiful swimming pool with indoor and open bath is 800 metres away.
- Within 10 biking minutes you are in the centre of the cosy town Rijssen.