House rules Camperpark Midas
We do everything to make the stay at Camperpark Midas unforgettable for all our guests. We cannot do this without your cooperation. Therefore we ask you to consider the following points of interest. Do you have any questions, remarks or suggestions? Talk to us! And feel free to call us if you have any questions.
- Please register at the registration pillar on arrival. You will then receive an access code for the sanitary building and the lounge, which will be activated after 10 minutes.
- Please park your camper next to the grassy area, i.e on the asphalt. Please use the grass area only as a seating area.
- You can enter and leave the park with your camper between 7:00 and 23:00. To ensure a good night’s rest for our guests, the entrance gate is closed at night. At the “stop & go” pitches you can arrive and depart 24 hours a day.
- Your dog is welcome on our camping site. Do you have five or more dogs? Then please call us or send us an e-mail. We will be happy to discuss the possibilities with you.
- Please keep your dog(s) on a lead at all times, except in the fenced off-leash area. Clean up your dog’s mess immediately – also in the off-leash area – and dispose of it in the special waste bins.
- Think of the environment; carefully separate your waste and dispose of it in the designated containers.
- The sanitary facilities are spacious and luxuriously equipped and are cleaned several times a day. We ask you to leave the rooms tidy as well. Is something wrong? Please report it so that we can do something about it immediately.
- Do not flush wet wipes and/or sanitary pads down the toilet, but throw them in the bin.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building and, in dry periods, in the woods as well.
- Keep the volume of your television or radio at an appropriate level, so that you can enjoy it but your neighbours are not disturbed.
- It is not allowed to make an open fire. This includes: campfires, fire baskets and fire pots etc.
- Barbecuing (also on charcoal) is allowed (except during huge dry periods!), as long as it is done in a safe way and at least 50 cm above the asphalt or grass. Please ensure that others are not disturbed.
- At Camperpark Midas – the name says it all – campers are very welcome. If you are travelling with your caravan or folding trailer, please refer to one of the camp sites around Rijssen.
- During your stay you can use your access code to leave and re-enter the camper park as often as you like, because your license plate is registered.
- Fireworks are strictly forbidden on our park. If any of the holiday-makers set off fireworks, they will be immediately removed from the park. We want to keep it as pleasant as possible for everyone.